back from summersville

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gypsyseagod

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 5, 2007
standing over the pit- kentucky
when what a long wkend...... we que'd up a storm(it rained until i put meat on saturday morning- then the sun rose & was great).we cooked a lot of food,shared a lot of recipes, banged drums,& had a great time.we did 6 racksof ribs(3 ways),3 butts(2ways),dogs for kids,tater salad,ranch pasta salad,coleslaw,my pooter shooter pintos,wicked baked beans,debi's abt,fatty,debi's apple tart fatty,and carne guisada, plus, i can't remember what else.i didn't get to utilize the trailer the way i wanted because of the layout-so it was a deck party overlooking a near empty lake- butit was nice. i also accidentaly deleted a lot of my pics but here's a few i got- until i can retrieve them. and pics from other folks that were there.
http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w247/gypsyseagod/

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/w...0QaOWbJy5bsXjA

http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r...ville/?start=0

The food looks awesome gypsy!! Little Aimee is a cutie too!!

Thanks for sharing the pictures.
icon_biggrin.gif

gypsy.......i click on the photo's.........but they won't enlarge.........sorry but these tired ol eyes need Larger pics........hehehe

d88de

Hey Gypsy, glad your back. Looks like you had fun. I am mad at Debi cause she got to hold Aimiee.
icon_wink.gif
Oh well, win some, lose some. Glad it went well for all you fine people.

crap........should of just used that.........leave yours at home..........tho that monster is SO big..........you mita had to sacrifice someone JUST TO FEED THE FIRE.........heheehhe

d88de

Glad to know you both are back sane (?) and sound. Looks like a good time was had by all. Thanks for the pics, the baby stole the show!

Welcome back bro! Looks like everyone had a good time, the food looks freekin' awesome! Sure wish me and Mrs. Hawg coulda been there!

The trailer looks great... it will do the job nicely! Too bad you couldn't use it for nothing more than hauling on that trip, but I'm sure that will be remedied next time out.

Sooo, any thoughts on next year...?
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Good food, good friends, good times.

Doesn't get any better then that!

Welcome back Gypsy.

Welcome back Gyspy. The pics are great. Glad everyone had a safe & wonderful time.

i forgot to rave about debi's bacon- i gota couple pounds left & that is some goood stuff.i know what i'm having for breakfast this morning.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
now i gotta try my hand @ making some.
p.s. debi- that "mexican" sounding stuff is carne guisada- i got my recipe here on the forum somewhere but i'll mail it to ya again.

Ah thanks Good thing you sent me home with some of that stuff there was nothing thawed in the fridge we ate it for supper last night. Good stuff! Gyspy I forgot what to do with those spices ya gave me! Damn limes anyways!
biggrin.gif

Terry that Aimie is the sweetest little gal! She's fun to talk to on the phone but I don't remember the last baby (besides my boy) I had so much fun with! A pure joy that little gal! AND teething. She was so sweet when her toofies got the better of her I cried too- I couldn't take it!
Gosh I miss her!

Glad you liked the bacon Gyspy. I wasn't sure how i'd be it did go for a swim when the ice melted in the chest. That was my low salt version. Better for the blood pressure!

Miss you guys!

Hey Debi, yes I know, sweet baby girls just melt your heart.
icon_biggrin.gif
Gypsy won't put her on the phone with me, he don't want her to find out how much sweeter I am than her daddy is.
icon_lol.gif
I haven't had a little one chew on my knuckles for 15 years now, as much as I hate to admit it, its almost time for grandkids.
smile.gif
icon_eek.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky