Back and on track

Discussion in 'Messages for All Guests and Members' started by richoso1, Oct 24, 2007.

1. richoso1

richoso1 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Once again, thanks to everyone at the SMF for all the encouragement and spiritual support. My mind is in gear... but my rear end needs posi-traction. I can't see the blue sky, I smell smoke, and ash particles are all over the place. Air quality is not good, we're advised to avoid outdoor activities for awhile.

I was going to smoke some jalapenos, but my buddy next door advised me to wait, everyone is paranoid right now. If we hear a firetruck or chopper, everyone goes outside and looks to the horizon for smoke. I'll be doing my thing shortly, but now I've got to welcome the newbies!

2. ba_loko

ba_loko Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Rich, I'm thrilled that you're back here. You've been missed! I hope your healing continues, as well as the conditions out your way. You'll remain in our thoughts, buddy.

3. cajun_1

cajun_1 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Glad your back.

4. hawgheaven

hawgheaven Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome back Rich, I am happy you are back with us!

Be careful out there on the left coast bud, we don't want U becoming the Q!

5. deejaydebi

deejaydebi Smoking Guru

Richoso -

I am so happy to see you well enough to share your company with us! You have been missed my dear friend! You be careful out there and if they say go - don't hesitate you burn some rubber on that chair of your and get outta town soon as your able!

6. good to see you back, i hope your fires up there are getting better, ours got the least air support and are getting worse over 20000 acres!

7. walking dude

walking dude Smoking Guru SMF Premier Member

wow rich my bad.........didn't see you had a thread bout coming back or i would of said hey here.........but like i said before........glad to see you back

d8de

8. bigarm's smokin

bigarm's smokin Master of the Pit OTBS Member

I couldn't have said it better Rich, except for, I KNOW your healing will continue!! Better and greater my friend. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. monty

monty Master of the Pit Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Great to see you back with us full time, Rich!

Nuthin' like a real family pullin' full time for a loved one!

Now, take it like you are supposed to, listen to the doctor's orders which I am sure include a bit of descretion and do not over do it for a bit!

Great news, Rich! Thanks for including the SMF family!

Chhers!

10. walking dude

walking dude Smoking Guru SMF Premier Member

and watch out for the fires.......

d8de

11. placebo

placebo Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Great to have you back!

12. richtee

richtee Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Wow... hope ya don't need that posi rear end there Rich, but happy you are up and around. Scary stuff, that.

13. ron50

ron50 Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

NY
    Glad you are back and take good care of yourself.

14. deer meat

deer meat Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Good to have you back Rich.

15. ajthepoolman

ajthepoolman Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Take care out there Rich. My heart is with you as the wall of orange makes it's way across the land. Let's hope that it can be put out soon.