Back and on track

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

richoso1

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 21, 2007
Once again, thanks to everyone at the SMF for all the encouragement and spiritual support. My mind is in gear... but my rear end needs posi-traction. I can't see the blue sky, I smell smoke, and ash particles are all over the place. Air quality is not good, we're advised to avoid outdoor activities for awhile.

I was going to smoke some jalapenos, but my buddy next door advised me to wait, everyone is paranoid right now. If we hear a firetruck or chopper, everyone goes outside and looks to the horizon for smoke. I'll be doing my thing shortly, but now I've got to welcome the newbies!

Rich, I'm thrilled that you're back here. You've been missed! I hope your healing continues, as well as the conditions out your way. You'll remain in our thoughts, buddy.

Welcome back Rich, I am happy you are back with us!

Be careful out there on the left coast bud, we don't want U becoming the Q!

Richoso -

I am so happy to see you well enough to share your company with us! You have been missed my dear friend! You be careful out there and if they say go - don't hesitate you burn some rubber on that chair of your and get outta town soon as your able!

wow rich my bad.........didn't see you had a thread bout coming back or i would of said hey here.........but like i said before........glad to see you back

d8de

I couldn't have said it better Rich, except for, I KNOW your healing will continue!! Better and greater my friend.
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif

Great to see you back with us full time, Rich!

Nuthin' like a real family pullin' full time for a loved one!

Now, take it like you are supposed to, listen to the doctor's orders which I am sure include a bit of descretion and do not over do it for a bit!

Great news, Rich! Thanks for including the SMF family!

Chhers!

Glad you are back and take good care of yourself.

Take care out there Rich. My heart is with you as the wall of orange makes it's way across the land. Let's hope that it can be put out soon.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky