Babyback Ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

larry hensley

Original poster
Dec 30, 2009
Pacific Northwest
Well finished three racks of ribs this time with the same results as last. Thank God this time was for Company. Thanks to all who told me how to cook them. the 2-2-1 Method seems to be for the most part Flawless. Except for me going to hot for a bit and causing them to be done a bit early. Also Got some Great Beans and Slaw.
Sorry no pics the food didn't last long enough to photograph. My friends Daughter didnt eat anything but ribs. she asked for one more and her mom finaly said yes when she picked on up she started to put it down for a more meaty one her mom said no you touched it you eat it... She quickly touched the more meaty one to boot LOL Girl has taste...
anyway the Bean Recipet is
Baked Bean Recipet....
Pound of ground beef
½ pound of Bacon
1 cup chopped onion
1 cup ketchup
Tsp dry mustard (Mom uses wet)
1 can Pork & Beans
1 can baby lima beans
1 Large can butter beans
1 can garbanzo beans
½ cup brown sugar
1 tsp salt
1/3 tsp pepper
Brown Beef bacon and Onion in pan together. Drain Grease
Add other ingredients mix thoroughly
Pour into casserole dish bake for 1 hour at 350 cover for last 30 mins
I posted the Slaw Recipet in the Side dish forum and it tasted kinda like KFC's Slaw which we like so it worked out....

Well Im glad you did get your BB done and the bean recipe sounds pretty good.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky