Babyback for dinner.....for the dog!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
A little dirt never hurt, rinse it off toss it back on the grill for a few. Now my dog actually steals food off the counter.

Waste not , want not . .  .
ROTF.gif

I feel your pain. Even if you could get all the dirt out, every time you take a bite you'd be expecting that dirt crunch. Hell, dogs gotta eat too!

They where just sauced and sticky no way get dirt grass off plus dog goes back there

The dogs always get some goodies for sure. However, I would have been rinsing them puppies off with some hot water, then....

What??

There's no 5 second rule in Florida?

I have a new "pet" crow that watches to see if I leave something on the table unattended for too long. He removed the drip pan foil(w/drippings) the other day. Now he sits in a redwood tree watching my deck for his next score.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky