Baby Backs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Those look like money Jake. BBR are a favorite around this house for sure! Nice touch with the peppers.

Smoked some ribs with some buddies Saturday and just now getting around to posting. So here goes
View attachment 429296
From left to right we used a few different rubs....first were 2 rubs from code 3 spices(veteran owned)....2nd was Mississippi grind and Nashville hot....3rd was yardbird. Pulled off membrane and rubbed both side generously. Let them sit while the smoker got to temp. Put them on the smoker at about 230° and used 2-2-1. Normally do 3-2-1 but didnt want these to go to fall apart ribs
View attachment 429297
After the first 2 hours we wrapped with butter,honey,rub,peach juice(and a few peaches),jalapeno juice(and some rings)and put them back on the smoker for 2 more hours.
View attachment 429298
After 2 hours we removed the foil and put them back on smoker for 45min then sauced and let that set on the smoker for about 15 or so more minutes.
View attachment 429299
After the sauce set we took them off for a short rest before slicing
View attachment 429300View attachment 429301
Turned out great. Flavor explosion. Sweet and spicy with a perfect bite

Those look amazing!

I'm smoking my first batch of baby backs for the Super Bowl. Mind if I get the recipe from you?

Not sure how I missed this one. That looks awesome. That peach jalapeno is a first class idea! Great job!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky