Baby Backs On W/Qview Along With Chuck Roast

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ronp

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Apr 27, 2008
One For us and one for my butcher friend.

Going to do a 2 -2 -0, and finish ours tomorrow night.

Rubbed with Yoshidas and granulated garlic and lemon pepper.

Probably sauce and deliver for the butcher in time for lunch tomorrow with the chuck I am also doing for him at the same time. He will have his hands full of meat that is.

nice going ron .. good thinkin there keeping the meat cuttin man happy
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

After 2 hours spritz with apple juice. Another 2 hours and rest to tommorrow.

Looks good so far, Ron. Keep us up to date on the finished smoke.

Ready for delivery. He wants it naked so I will take as is. The other will be sauced tonight for Carol. Nice pull back.

Thanks for watching.

Congrats Ron, very nice smoke & Q. I guess we can say that " A good time was had by All ".

Those look great, Ron. So 2-2-0 was enough for them? My BB's always seem to need more like 2.5-1.5-1 and it's not like I like them falling off the bone either.

Scott, I have the 40' MES, no need to cut, just lay on the rack.

Well the way Carol likes them is falling off the bone. I took them after a 2 hour foil and turned the smoker down to 185' along with the chuck roast and went to bed.

Here is Carol's plate tonight, all she wanted was some stovetop stuffing.

Nice and meaty. I used KC Masterpiece and some Duck Sauce.

I usually save the rest for her but after tasting a piece I decided to eat the other half later.

Mmm-mmm-mmm, that looks great, Ron! I got 2 slabs in the freezer waiting for an appointment to be scheduled with doc blue...can't wait now after looking at yours.

Thanks for the pics...well done as always.

Eric

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky