Baby Back Ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great looking ribs Jake! I’ll have to try the ribs with paper one day.

I have plain white unwaxed butcher paper...yours looks cooler, where’d you get it?

ah man! those look great! kinda jealous. i am working long days and weekends too. hardly squeezing in cooks.

those BBs look perfect! nice work.

ah man! those look great! kinda jealous. i am working long days and weekends too. hardly squeezing in cooks.

those BBs look perfect! nice work.
Thanks bud. I thought they turned out good. Mighty tasty.

Great looking ribs Jake! I’ll have to try the ribs with paper one day.

I have plain white unwaxed butcher paper...yours looks cooler, where’d you get it?
Thanks xray I liked what the paper brought to the table. The paper I have is something lowes is carrying now. Think it was $18 for 18x200 roll

Reactions: xray
Awesome, Jake!!
That's as good a batch of BabyBacks as I've ever seen!!!
Nice Job!!
Like.

Bear

Damned fine looking ribs Jake. Not gonna get 'em much prettier than that.

Robert
Thanks robert I was pretty happy with them. Your meal looks good too. Unfortunately after eating 10million servings of corned beef hash in the army I can no longer stand the stuff

Unfortunately after eating 10million servings of corned beef hash in the army I can no longer stand the stuff

I completely understand. Talked with a lot of former military personnel that have said the same thing about various foods. Growing up I loved the stuff but it was considered a luxury meal (we didn't have a lot of $$) and it was only served once a year. Even now I don't eat it often. Just make some to keep on hand for Ruben sammies...or these going forward. Tracy absolutely loves a good Ruben so she asks for them more often than i'd typically make them, but that's ok. She pays the bills :emoji_wink:

Robert

Reactions: TNJAKE
Ha! I'm with Eddie on seeing a good story- Those ribs look perfect Jake. They got the color, that pull back on the bone and sliced ribs have that nice smoke ring. I can almost taste 'em.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky