Baby Back Ribs 2-2.5-.5

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rdknb

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jan 23, 2010
Chester (Kent Island), Md
Ok I gave in, my wife keeps telling me she likes the ribs to fall off the bone, So I changed up the plan and wow it was a success. Made some ABT's and Baked Beans too

Here are the ribs

Rubbed

ABT prep

Ready

Before the foil

ABT's Done

Beans

Ribs

I was worried after the foil that they may be too mushy, but they firmed up just fine. I cooked them at 225-250 and used a wine soaked oak

Thank you for looking

nice looking feast, especially those beans and the ribs....
points.gif

yeah the beans were just something I thought of last minute and they were very good, bushs baked beans, kidney beans, drippings from the ribs, apple juice ( they were drying out and I just figured that may work and did) and a little bbq sauce

Now that's one fine looking feast you have there. I really like the BB I have found them to be more then yummy here lately.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

OK I hope my pre-prom party for the g.daughters work out as well as the ribs you have.

good looking ribs and beans, ABT's...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky