Awesome new snack

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

northern greenhorn

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Mar 11, 2010
McHenry, Illinois
My wife picked these up yesterday, to see if I'd like them. 
icon_rolleyes.gif

Holy Crap, these things a friggin' awesome 
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

82497c6c_9-5-10smoke005.jpg

icon_cool.gif

Now that's is sooooooo wrong in soooooo many ways tooooooooo.

Reminds me of something a friend brought over a a few weeks ago. http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Chex-Muddy-Buddies/Detail.aspx

Chex[emoji]174[/emoji] Muddy Buddies

[h3]Ingredients[/h3]
  • 9 cups Corn Chex[emoji]174[/emoji], Rice Chex[emoji]174[/emoji], Wheat Chex[emoji]174[/emoji] or Chocolate Chex[emoji]174[/emoji] cereal (or combination)
  • 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
  • 1/2 cup peanut butter
  • 1/4 cup butter or margarine
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar

[h3]Directions[/h3]
  1. Into large bowl, measure cereal; set aside.
  2. In 1-quart microwavable bowl, stir together chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter. Microwave uncovered on High 1 minute; stir. Microwave about 30 seconds longer or until mixture can be stirred smooth. Stir in vanilla. Pour mixture over cereal, stirring until evenly coated. Pour into 2-gallon resealable food-storage plastic bag.
  3. Add powdered sugar. Seal bag; shake until well coated. Spread on waxed paper to cool. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.

LOL... with my wife those would never make it home.... except for the crumbs on her face!
OMG LMAO !!!!

I have to agree thats just wrong LOL but you know what, I'm in the same boat. Its a dead give away with my wife tho, shall we say she is gifted between the neck and stomach. So most of the time when she tries to sneak a treat and not share, I see the crumbs on her shirt. LOL . I sure hope she doesn't read this, hey if I dont post for a day or two, could someone send a rescue party.

P.S. the carmel bugles are pretty darn tasty as well.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky