• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
BandCollector BandCollector - I was honestly thinking that you were a music instructor that collected instruments! :emoji_laughing:
LOL. . .LOL. . .LOL!

No, I am a retired teacher and did play the trumpet in our high school band but never thought to collect musical instruments. LOL!

John

If anybody's interested:
Why They Call Me "Bearcarver":
Click on --->>>A Bear from Log to Finish

Bear
LOL Bear,

I already know but for those who don't it would be cool if you offered your carving post. It was really neat to read through and see how you progressed.

John

This is fascinating for sure! thank your for starting this up!!

Username = When I first moved to Utah I was in Sandy. Thus SandyUT. kinda boring. Live close to there now but not there. I dont feel i am creative at stuff like this, so I use this in a few forums. Boring. Sandy is not my name, David is, my friends call me Dave. my wife and kids call me David. I have a college nickname, but f i told you my privacy would be broken in all of the internet. Its a dead giveaway- cant go there. College friends still use it. its for them.

Avatar = my beloved and never forgotten first dog Jack. RIP. He was special, everyone for mile knew jack by name, not me or my wife, just Jack. He would ride shotgun in my truck, always greeted me. always patient, stubborn as hell, all love. Cars would pull over to say how beautiful he was or to say hi "hi Jack". it was unique and so was he. We have had other dogs - but he will always be the one. Lost him to cancer suddenly one day out of nowhere.

Enjoy! Dave

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky