Aunt Peggy's Famous Cheese Ball in ABT??

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

huskerfan1414

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 28, 2013
Nebraska
So I'm going to do my first ever ABT'S on New Years eve and I was looking through this forum and getting hungry of course, so I grabbed what's left of Aunt Peggy's Famous Cheese Ball she gave me for Christmas and went diving in when it hit me...

Should I use this cheese in my ABT????  I worry a little because there is obviously green onion in it and who knows what else.  Your thoughts?

I may just try it on one or two to see.

Just about any cheese or mix will work. If it will liquify when heated, Remove the tops of the Japs, core and fill. If the cheese will hold a non-runny consistency when heated to 225°+ then you can slice the Japs in half and make boats filled and wrapped in Bacon...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky