Atlanta Bar-B-Q Festival - 10/02

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

itsmetimd

Fire Starter
Original poster
Sep 13, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Anyone going to this?  Looks like me and a buddy or two will head down from the burbs to check it out.  After this my favorite cigar shop is having an anniversary party and we'll have more BBQ, dominoes, whiskey, poker... yep, I have a full day of leisure ahead of me, I better rest up.

http://www.atlbbqfest.com/

Some info from the homepage:
Join us at the 2nd Annual Atlanta BAR-B-Q Festival and enjoy a world of BBQ at your fingertips. We are bringing the many styles, cooking techniques and flavors of BBQ into a 1-day celebration of America's biggest backyard pastime. Whether you enjoy Texas, Carolina, Memphis, St Louis or Kentucky style, the Atlanta BAR-B-Q Festival IS the Crossroads of BAR-B-Q.  Come and try them all and you may discover a new favorite!

More than 50 professional and backyard teams from across the region will gather to cook up their best Q and compete for more than $12,000 in cash prizes, trophies and of course bragging rights.

10 of Atlanta's TOP BBQ restaurants will be on site offering up their specialties.  Enjoy sample sized portions of each participating restaurants specialty or grab a full plate of your favorite!

We'll have plenty of great blues and bluegrass music from the region's top performers.

Kids of all ages will enjoy a fun filled activity area with interactive games, bounces and rock climbing walls.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky