Assorted Peppers - ABT's

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

superdave

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Aug 13, 2007
Sacramento, CA
I had some leftover stuffing from the weekends ABT's so I thought I would make a batch with a few different varieties of peppers. I went with some smaller Jalepenos, Anaheims and mini sweets.

abt21jl5.jpg

I went canoe style this time because I was in a hurry and after work. It certainly was easier to clean them out.

abt22nl5.jpg

I found that the smaller Jalepenos had a lot less heat than the jumbos I used over the weekend. That might have been because of age or the fact that I was just able to clean them that much better. I would have to say that they were each very good and difficult for me to tell any appreciable difference. Heck, the pepper is just a vehicle to carry the bacon cheese and smoke. ;-)

I like a person who likes to push the envelope with chiles. The larger jalapenos usuually have more memnrane and seeds, so they sometimes are hotter. Big difference with the Anaheims, very little heat compared to other chiles, although they do have good flavor. Keep trying different chiles, it's all good.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky