AS SEEN ON TV - GOTHAM COPPER FRYING PAN

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I've always wondered how well those pans hold up to every day use, and if they actually preform as advertised. Thanks for the review.

Over the years, I've thrown out all my teflon pans and have migrated to cast iron. I've got quite the collection now, and every time I'm at a garage sale or thrift store I seem to pick up one more.
My prize pan is over 100 years old and the seasoning is so perfect on it, it feels like ceramic. Eggs just glide out of it like magic. LOVE!

Reactions: Hawging It
I've always wondered how well those pans hold up to every day use, and if they actually preform as advertised. Thanks for the review.

Over the years, I've thrown out all my teflon pans and have migrated to cast iron. I've got quite the collection now, and every time I'm at a garage sale or thrift store I seem to pick up one more.
My prize pan is over 100 years old and the seasoning is so perfect on it, it feels like ceramic. Eggs just glide out of it like magic. LOVE!
Cast iron is the best in my view. I also have several that were passed down to me that are very old. If seasoned correctly nothing will stick to them.

Reactions: SecondHandSmoker
Jana bought one of the Gotham copper pans a while back and she was really impressed by it. Since I don't really cook in her kitchen much (yep, we have 2 kitchens - mine is in the barn) I didn't pay much attention. Then she mentioned she bought a complete set of them. I just went with it but kind of rolled my eyes (not where she could see me of course.)

I can honestly tell you they're actually very good pots & pans. Well worth the money. She loves them & we use the heck out of them. As advertised. We cook our eggs in one every day. Not a single scratch on the cooking surface so far.

Jana bought one of the Gotham copper pans a while back and she was really impressed by it. Since I don't really cook in her kitchen much (yep, we have 2 kitchens - mine is in the barn) I didn't pay much attention. Then she mentioned she bought a complete set of them. I just went with it but kind of rolled my eyes (not where she could see me of course.)

I can honestly tell you they're actually very good pots & pans. Well worth the money. She loves them & we use the heck out of them. As advertised. We cook our eggs in one every day. Not a single scratch on the cooking surface so far.
Good to hear. I like mine so far.

Reactions: texomakid
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky