As promised... El Rancho BeBop FATTY w/Cadillac Marguerita Cheese Sauce

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Excellent rich!!!! Love your site too.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Dang Rich, You have some great looking fattys there. How the heck did you get the tape measure to stand up like that. Really, el grande.

I gave the tape measure something for ED...

You got me on that one... the Corona always goes before anything else. But what the hey, it had Jose Cuervo.

Wow. What a beautiful presentation there. That woulda gave the meatball fattie some competition! great Job. I hope you feel better.

LOL... just looked at your fattie a second time to show my wife and I noticed the "sound track" that was on your site. Enter that fattie next time with a mexican soundtrack and WIN Again... great job!

Holy Moly Man! Those things ROCK!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
Points to the biggest fattest fatty I have ever seen!

Each FATTY was a 2 lb. chub. I held the tape measure with one hand and the camera in the other. I think we're porked out at this house... maybe.

Nice job sorry about your health issues, if I remeber right. Nice presentation.

Looks awesome. But I'm confused. You stuffed a pepper with a chile relleno? Does that mean you double stuffed a pepper?

Either way, awesome grub

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky