1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Apron recommend

Discussion in 'Slicers, Grinders, Tools, Equipment' started by jane nair, Oct 3, 2018.

1. jane nair

jane nair Newbie

Does anyone have a good recommendation for an Apron that isn't just outrageous in price? I know there is a wide variety, but I like the look of the waxed or canvas ones like below.there are some cooking aprons, is it suitable for me?

2. phatbac

phatbac Master of the Pit

Cannot really help with aprons. i usually have a couple sets of old clothes with black shirts for my smoking where i get dirty and then when I'm done i shower and change. when i'm just cooking in the kitchen i just wear my normal clothes. Sorry i couldn't be of more assistance.

Happy Smoking,
    phatbac (Aaron)

3. daveomak

daveomak Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

4. DrewJ

DrewJ Fire Starter

Full disclosure the owner of this company is a friend of mine but I still think you should check them out. Nice aprons!

BA Craftmade Aprons

5. tallbm

tallbm Master of the Pit

This is the one I use when processing animals I hunt. It is machine washable and works well for me. Im not a small guy and this fits well so basically one size fits all and if someone is short it may go down below the knees which isn't a bad thing. A full coverage apron is nice to have!

6. Danno44

Danno44 Fire Starter

Looks like good quality items! Have bookmarked in case I decide to acquire. I always check for USA made products whenever possible.

7. jane nair

jane nair Newbie

wow, great site!nice collections. I really love it.thanks for the suggestions.