Anyone with an extra $30k laying around?

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by the dude abides, Oct 12, 2009.

1. the dude abides

the dude abides Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Cool trailer.
    http://desmoines.craigslist.org/for/1410645864.html

Trailer measures 20x14 with step folded out, 2 propane fryer burners on front, 4x5 gas grill with 4x4 griddle,32"x4' smoker, handwash sink , 2 bay commercial sink with spray, 2 stainless steel make tables, 2 automatic towel dispensers, 50 gal fresh and waste water tanks, 110 V or LP HWH, CD player, Generator, florescent lighting. Also for sale 2003 chevrolet 2500 van 140,000 miles , runs and drives like new, steel shelves and drawers in back. $30,000 for package, Trailer only $25,000. Please email [email protected] excavating with any questions or more pictures, thanks.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. pepeskitty

pepeskitty Smoking Fanatic

Not in this pocket.....hang on let me check my other pocket.....sorry no help here.

Sweet looking rig though.

3. bman62526

bman62526 Smoking Fanatic

*drool*

I would WANT to quit my job after buying that - but for $30k, I certainly wouldn't be ABLE to!

4. 3montes

3montes Master of the Pit OTBS Member

That looks like one of the nicest rigs I have seen. You can make alot of money out of a concesssion rig like that if you can get into the right events.
    Lots of work though. Lots of nights and weekends.
    I have been told getting booked into the right event take some political clout. Lots of competition and you need to know the right people.

5. doo dah

doo dah Newbie

That's a fact. A buddy has been competing for years trying to qualify for "Memphis In May". You have to pay your dues and good looking women in the mix expedites things. I'm just sayin'............