Anyone Watch Man Vs Food ?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

triplebq

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Dec 28, 2009
Tx
It comes on the Travel channel and this dude eats some really huge meals . To me it's kinda a take off of Triple D on the Foodnetwork . I really enjoy it .

My question is this : Last evening I recorded the show and the guy eating a 40" brat .. boom I lost the show .. did he finish it ? lol

I really like that show! But I don't think I saw that episode.

Saw one where he was at a BBQ in Texas for police and firefighters. The guy who puts it one (I forget his name -- a wealthy man who seems to be quite a philanthropist too) donates the entire meal. Each person gets a whole chicken, mounds of pulled pork, ribs, sausage. They each have a huge tray of BBQ. He has this huge barn set up with industrial type cookers/smokers. It was something else!

He finished it. I could tell it wasn't going to be that big of a problem for him... that man is a beast. I just don't understand how he can do all of those hot challenges, he must crap fire. The episode where he ate the four horsemen burger (jalapenos, seranos, habanero and ghost chilies) hurt just to watch.

Funny story: My brother was set up with a foreign roommate. Him and his friends sat this guy down, gave him a PBR and had him watch man vs. food so he could learn what the US is all about.

Thanks .... have not thought about PBR in forever .. that dude can eat and that four horsemen's burger was outrageous ........ I mean damn hot salsa gets me sometimes ........

He finished it with ease. Sometimes I cant watch it when he is doing all of that sweating from eating those peppers.

I was just watching more of season 2 tonight. I really like that show.

It really bothers me that he mispronounces habanero (There is no ñ like in jalapeno... it's just ha ba nare oh), but otherwise, love it.

JAK757 - yeah - that guy's barn full of industrial rotisseries was AMAZING

I like watching it to see the variety of foods that he encounters. He's not always successful, but I don't care -- just looking for new ideas for stuff to try.

He was on a late night talk show....can't remember which one, but he mentioned he actually works at keeping weight off in the off season. The way he eats on the show he should be over 300 pounds!!

I love his show. Adam Richman is his name. That show has some of the best fried meals I have seen on T.V. I swear, when I watch, I salvitate. It just looks so blasted good. But I tell you, he needs to be careful. If he ever catches a gastro-intestinal rupture, he is done. Rare but possible. But man oh man!!! The food!! I am just dying to see him get around to a place that smokes their meat.

He ate at Salt Lick the other day ... I think it was more a plug than an eating contest but he was there and my ATT Universe cut off before the end for some reason .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky