Anyone want to Exchange? Chicago Area

Discussion in 'Exchange Program(Archive)' started by polishmeat, Oct 31, 2009.

1. polishmeat

polishmeat Meat Mopper

Guys,

Have been thinking about exchanging with someone on here for a bit, but am finally getting the ball rolling. Don't know what I would like in exchange (never had Curlys, or some of the good southern stuff), but have a lot of options to offer on my end here.

I live in Chicago, so there's a BUNCH of ethnic products from Mexico, Poland and Eastern Europe, Mid-East, and more of others. Anyone interested in exchaning something, just let me know.

I'll try anything twice!

Thx - Martin

2. waysideranch

waysideranch Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Curleys BBQ sauce is very good. Its made right here in Kansas. Give it a whirl.

3. fire it up

fire it up Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Wayside couldn't have said it any better, Curley's is absolutely delicious.
    We don't have it here in Jersey so I get mine through Rivet, I'd have to say that out of all of them the hot and spicy is my favorite, I could drink a glass of the sauce all by itself.
    Don't use BBQ sauce on much but when I do I almost always use Curley's.

4. rivet

rivet Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Hey Polish, thanks for posting.

I'd love to exchange with you....love Polish stuff! My mom's Polish...from Poznan. Anyway, I got you covered with Curley's if you want, and lot's o' local rubs and spices. Strawberry's brand BBQ rub is outstanding and is a great hit with everyone who's gotten some.

Send me a PM if you want to trade.

5. scarbelly

scarbelly Smoking Guru OTBS Member

6. beer-b-q

beer-b-q Smoking Guru OTBS Member

I am always willing to do an exchange with anyone wanting to try different things from different areas...

PM Me if you are interested...