Anyone want to Exchange? Chicago Area

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

polishmeat

Meat Mopper
Original poster
May 30, 2009
Chicago
Guys,

Have been thinking about exchanging with someone on here for a bit, but am finally getting the ball rolling. Don't know what I would like in exchange (never had Curlys, or some of the good southern stuff), but have a lot of options to offer on my end here.

I live in Chicago, so there's a BUNCH of ethnic products from Mexico, Poland and Eastern Europe, Mid-East, and more of others. Anyone interested in exchaning something, just let me know.

I'll try anything twice!

Thx - Martin

Curleys BBQ sauce is very good. Its made right here in Kansas. Give it a whirl.

Wayside couldn't have said it any better, Curley's is absolutely delicious.
We don't have it here in Jersey so I get mine through Rivet, I'd have to say that out of all of them the hot and spicy is my favorite, I could drink a glass of the sauce all by itself.
Don't use BBQ sauce on much but when I do I almost always use Curley's.

Hey Polish, thanks for posting.

I'd love to exchange with you....love Polish stuff! My mom's Polish...from Poznan. Anyway, I got you covered with Curley's if you want, and lot's o' local rubs and spices. Strawberry's brand BBQ rub is outstanding and is a great hit with everyone who's gotten some.

Send me a PM if you want to trade.

polishmeat;375393 said:
Guys,

Have been thinking about exchanging with someone on here for a bit, but am finally getting the ball rolling. Don't know what I would like in exchange (never had Curlys, or some of the good southern stuff), but have a lot of options to offer on my end here.

I live in Chicago, so there's a BUNCH of ethnic products from Mexico, Poland and Eastern Europe, Mid-East, and more of others. Anyone interested in exchaning something, just let me know.

I'll try anything twice!

Thx - Martin[/quote

Don't know if you know about these guys but you have a company called The Spice House that has some killer rubs. Just got a box called the Chicago neighborhood blend with 12 rubs and some cinamon and nutmeg. Their stuff is really good. If you have not tried it you should

I am always willing to do an exchange with anyone wanting to try different things from different areas...

PM Me if you are interested...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky