Anyone Wanna Neck...wink wink ( Yard Shrimp)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

white cloud

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Mar 27, 2007
Riley Center MI
Last Thursday while at my weekly horseshoe night out, was talkin to a guy about smokin meat. He said he just picked up about 40 Chicken Necks from his in laws who raise and slaughter chickens and wondered if I could smoke some. I said yeah: and gave him a brine recipe. He brought them by this afternoon all brined and rinsed. I smoked them at 235 for two hours. They ain't a bad snack but alittle work, Turkey necks would be good. lol. They kinda look like big shrimp.............

Looks great Lee. Like you said, it is work getting the meat off of the bones, but tasty.

Yeah bob, I bet they would would make some darn good gravy. And andy it is kindda fun picken at em

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky