Anyone smoking before the Red Sox game? (Meat , that is)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hambone1950

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jul 23, 2012
Metrowest Boston , ma.
I am sheepishly admitting that we are having pizza tonight as we watch the sox and play poker , but in my defense , it's not my party. We're going to my sons house and he didn't feel like cooking.:biggrin:
How about you guys , anybody throwing anything on the grill or smoker? Anyway , lets hope the old town team does good tonight. Always good to start a series with a W........:sausage::grilling_smilie::sausage::sausage:

Last edited:
Got back from Mass(as in Catholic, not the state) and dined on chicken nuggets and sweet potato fries straight from the freezer to the oven.
icon_lol.gif

My wife made lasagna for today, I may post a pic of that in between football and baseball today. Getting 1 hit by half the Tiger's pitching staff ain't  gonna cut it, here's hoping they can do better tonight.

Amen , brother.We had the pizza last night and watched most of that struggle....
But today I got a big ol chicken on the WSM ..goin beer can style (without the beer)
I'll post a thread later after its done but I'm lookin forward to watching both games and having some nice smoked chicken to go with it! Go Sox! Go Pats! :sausage: :yahoo::sausage::yahoo:

Last edited:
I ended up smoking two different kinds of meatloaf and a whole big batch of meatballs.  Also smoked the onions, garlic, and red peppers to make a pot of sauce.  Boy did the smoked meatballs add a great flavor layer to the sauce. 

Reactions: hambone1950
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky