Anyone heard of Smokey Joes Smokers??

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I sense a lawsuit coming here.  I doubt if Weber would appreciate them using the "Smokey Joe" name?

Good luck and good smoking.

they have been around a while, long enough to get a pretty bad reputation for taking peoples money and delivering a pit or money back months later, there was a huge thread at the Brothren about them being shoddy. Horizons and Bellfab (owasso=tulsa area) are both out of Oklahoma if geography was your motivation. The Bellfabs would need a convection plate added but considering they are 1/3 the cost they are worth modding IMO. My 24 x 54 Bellfab out of thick steel cost less than many pit builders including Lang and Klose wanted just to ship me a smoker up here north of the mason dixon line, check them out at bellfab.com.  

I have heard of this smoker.  There are people here who have one.  I cant recall their opinions.  Most smokers are not good to go out of the box, and need some mods.

Where does that leave you?  I wish I could help you more.

Good luck and good smoking.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky