Anyone Heard From Vlap?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

solar

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jul 26, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
I've noticed that Vlap hasn't been around the boards lately. He turned me on to a great local butcher shop near my office that I've been going to lately for my meats. I just realised that when I was there earlier today to pick up my Tri-Tip that I might have ran into his dad, (Mr Martin?).

I just now made the connection, because I've never met either of them.
confused.gif

Vlap was on yesterday afternoon. Glad ya got your tri-tip I'll be looking forward to the Qview

Thanks guys, I must have missed his earlier posts.

Pineywoods, I have a sweet Tri-Tip, 2½ pounder, I'll make sure to show some Qview Sunday night.
wink.gif

He has 5 posts in the past two days. He hasn't gone anywhere.

Been Fishin!

Been Catchin!

I have been here postin as well...

Mr. Martin would be my Dad. He was there yesterday. I will be there today getting a smoked burger topped with a good smoked cheddar they have
biggrin.gif

We got into a nice school of reds all around that size.

The meat shop is Oneco ( oh-knee-co) meats in bradenton on old 301. Good place with good people running it.

Nice looking Red Fish, I thought about buying a kayak for fishing, but none of my friends are interested in doing it, if it don't burn gas it isn't from them.

I thought that was you Dad at Oneco's but I was right in the middle of placing my sub order. Scott set me up with a nice Tri-Tip and even threw in some mac and cheese for my lunch. I really like the place, I just wish it was closer.

check out paddle-fishing.com forums for good information on kayak fishing. Good people there and alot of people are in your area. There is also the back club (bay area canoe and kayak) which is a kayak fishing club. They meet in st pete at bill jacksons.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky