Anyone have a 20lb Cabelas stuffer?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

nickelmore

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Feb 5, 2009
Lockport IL
I am looking to see what the diameter of the stuffing tube base is on the vertical stuffer that cabala's sells. If any one could measure it for me, I would appreciate it. I am trying to see if the stainless 3/8 tube would fit the 15lb Lem.

Thanks,

LEM stopped making a 3/8 tube for the 15 lb stuffer, so I am looking to make or modify one to fit any ideas would be appreciated.

that sucks, im picking up a lem 15lb stuffer this weekend, was hoping to order the 3/8" tube. i will check into it and let you know if i find something that will work. i think it comes with a 1/2" whats the smallest casing you can use with that?
dave

I tried some 19 and 21mm colegen w a 1/2 tube the 19 would not work at all, the 21 I had unravel it to get started and push it on similar to using hog casings.

Could not get sheep casing to work well either.

Someone suggest that if you apply cooking oil to the tube the 21mm will work.

Cabelas sells on for a about 13 bucks but am not sure it will work. Or butcher packer sells one for an enterprise stuffer for like 22 plus 10 shipping.

So I am looking for an alternative.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky