Anyone has interest to review Inkbird vacuum sealer for free on Amazon?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Inkbirdbbq Inkbirdbbq Does the INK-VS01 and INK-VS01-Z sealers have a replaceable bottom foam seal. It looks replaceable with a top rubber permanent seal. I looked at Amazon and found rolls and the sealers. I looked on your site and vac sealers aren't a product on your site. I can get four seals for $8.50 for my eleven year old Foodsaver that has the replaceable bottom seal. Are seals replaceable and the price and where to find/see them or are the sealers disposable after normal seal wear?

Who has interest to reveiw our vacuum sealer for free on Amazon? Please reply this post and send us messages if you have interest.😆😆. We have 10 free units to do reveiws now.
👉👉Notes: Each person only has one chance for this unit, please give this chance to other friends if you have done this before. Thank you!😆😆

Who can enter this time free review list?
People who has Amazon account.
View attachment 513960
I've been using mine for several months now and I really like it. For the price. it's a very solid sealer IMO.

Same here had to decline mine as I don't do paypal
I wish I had seen this when I first posted as I love
#inkbird. I just did a sales call to help a television chef revitalize his kitchen studio for some new programming. we were discussing all things food and I saw his thermopro and ask if he had ever used or heard of #Inkbird. amazingly he hadn't so I am now working up an email to show him my IBBQ-4T. Too bad I don't get commission for selling thermometers instead of broadcast television equipment

Inkbirdbbq Inkbirdbbq Does the INK-VS01 and INK-VS01-Z sealers have a replaceable bottom foam seal. It looks replaceable with a top rubber permanent seal. I looked at Amazon and found rolls and the sealers. I looked on your site and vac sealers aren't a product on your site. I can get four seals for $8.50 for my eleven year old Foodsaver that has the replaceable bottom seal. Are seals replaceable and the price and where to find/see them or are the sealers disposable after normal seal wear?
Never got a response here on my question above. Also, I don't know why the vac sealers aren't on the Inkbird site. So, I copied and pasted the above question and PMed a conversation to Inkbird. I heard back Monday that they'll check and see......."Will ask our tech team and reply u soon." No info yet on a yes or no answer from their tech team. In my opinion those that have bought the $56 or $75 Inkbird vac sealers can look forward to throwing these away when the $2 bottom foam seal wears from cleaning, getting squeezed, cracks and gets porous, then continuously vacuuming and not auto sealing from this leaky worn foam gasket that should be replaceable like other manufacturers. For those that got one free to review you have nothing to lose but SMF members need the reviews over the warranty period not a hasty review for the manufacturer Inkbird because it was free. After all, the therm giveaways Inkbird as a sponsor has been generous to give us, have a stipulation. Go back and read their original posts that say you'll be blackballed from future giveaways if you don't review our product so within a month reviews pop up that are permanent in two weeks here on SMF and can't be edited without permission from Admin. Just a new post to edit the original review if you change your mind about a hasty review you made and most people see the hasty great review early in the thread. Screw the manufacturer and review for the members of SMF over the warranty period and take the hit of being blackballed on future giveaways until you use the warranty period to make a thorough review. These disposable Inkbird vac sealers are deal breakers. Go to Amazon and get replacement seals for Foodsaver by Outofair and other vac sealers and search to find sealers with these common replacement seals. These Inkbird vac sealers are too expensive to just be thrown away.

I would think that if the bottom seal can be removed, the user could make a replacement seal from a high density foam like used in weather stripping.
I have a 19 year old Foodsaver at my parents home. Vac 1200 that has a foam bottom seal the shape of the Inkbird with outward foam projections on the ends. It comes out not glued in. It's obsolete. I'll take the gasket out of the groove and flip it next use since it's worn. My 11 year old Foodsaver V3240 is an oval shaped bottom foam like dozens of other Foodsaver models so one style replacement gasket covers millions of machines people don't have to throw away . Both mine have a permanent top rubber seal to contact the bottom foam with the rubber pressure bar to thermally seal the bags. You have a good point on making a high density foam gasket but would need to be a solid piece to fit in the custom groove. Pockmarks on wearing foam gaskets just get worse and a tiny cut in the gasket is the path of least resistance, when pulling a vacuum and will barely collapse the bag let alone the gap where the two ends meet if making a gasket from lower density weather stripping. If you have a Foodsaver. find you're model in the list below for their replacement gasket.

A little contact cement would seal the two ends against a vacuum leak, works well for neoprene diving suits. I did have to replace the seal on my old FoodSaver after many years of weekly use. Clearly if the FoodSaver seal fits the InkBird that would be the best solution.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky