• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Anyone has interest to review Inkbird vacuum sealer for free on Amazon?

TNJAKE

Smoking Guru
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 26, 2019
Good luck everyone, I was first in line and have a Amazon prime membership but 1 thing not posted, I have no pay pal account these days so somebody else may have better luck lol
Same here had to decline mine as I don't do paypal

TNJAKE

Smoking Guru
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 26, 2019
To get the free vac sealer you buy it first. Then inkbird refunds your money back to you within 2 days via PayPal which is a hard no for me

mike243

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 25, 2018
Last time i got a discount from them on another forum i sent them the confirmation number and Amazon refunded me . It will be ok lol

Steve H

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2018
To get the free vac sealer you buy it first. Then inkbird refunds your money back to you within 2 days via PayPal which is a hard no for me
Oh yeah. I forgot they did that.

fxsales1959

Meat Mopper
Joined Dec 17, 2019
Who has interest to reveiw our vacuum sealer for free on Amazon? Please reply this post and send us messages if you have interest.😆😆. We have 10 free units to do reveiws now.
👉👉Notes: Each person only has one chance for this unit, please give this chance to other friends if you have done this before. Thank you!😆😆

Who can enter this time free review list?
People who has Amazon account.
View attachment 513960
I guess I was late......

fxsales1959

Meat Mopper
Joined Dec 17, 2019
Who has interest to reveiw our vacuum sealer for free on Amazon? Please reply this post and send us messages if you have interest.😆😆. We have 10 free units to do reveiws now.
👉👉Notes: Each person only has one chance for this unit, please give this chance to other friends if you have done this before. Thank you!😆😆

Who can enter this time free review list?
People who has Amazon account.
View attachment 513960
is this still a valid offer or closed. I have other inkbird equipment and have reviewed on Amazon

JIMSMOKES

Joined Jul 27, 2021
Been needing to get to get a vac sealer. My other inkbird stuff has been good. I would like to tryit.

rbnice1

Meat Mopper
Joined Jan 22, 2017
I would like to review it. Im on my 3rd vacuum sealer so would have something to review it against.

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.