Anyone got this book ?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I have and the Hot dog recipe is awesome!!!!
It has smaller recipes than Rytek's book, easier to deal with sometimes.
Don't give up on the Rytek K. book that has some more to offer too.

I am making the kilbasa recipe soon, from the charcuterie book.

hey I looked again at the price...

If you have a Borders Books or a Barnes & Noble Book Store near you check the bargain rack. I got mine for $15.

just a suggestion, maybe their websites mite offer a better price.
good luck

I too have it and love it. I made the cold-smoked salmon from this book and it blew people away. I highly recommend it.

lol I see I'm going to have to stick a cross of st george in my tag somewhere lol. Nope sorry none of those book stores in england :-)
And my local book store is unlikey to stock either book - certainly at nothing like the amazon prices anyway.

But it definitely looks like I've got two items to stick on my birthday list :-)
Cheers

I'ts great book ,just got it ,haven't made anything from it yet , but I believe I prefer Rytek's book , more info on more things , IMHO, either book is money well spent if you are or want to get into curing ,sausage making and such.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky