Anyone else still finding Corned Beef on sale?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rbranstner

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
Oct 18, 2007
West Fargo, ND / Northern MN
Only one grocery store had corned  beef  on sale this year before St. Patties day but I went to one of the other stores  today and now they  have a whole crap load of it for $1.98lb. I went to the same store before St Patties day and they had it for around $3lb. I guess they must have  ordered a bunch in and it didn't sell at that price or something. Either way  I'm happy. I already had 4  in the freezer but I just had to pick up two more up tonight. I also threw in  a rack  of  spares that were at  $1.98lb. So much for just going to the store for orange juice. haha

Sounds like you mad a good score
icon14.gif
Around here the price of corn beef went back up after st.patties day..

Yep   prices are UP!   St Pattys day was not as good for retailers this year. Everyone is getting hit with all the price increases they have to cut back somewhere!

we came out good this year and had only 3 cases extra. 

SOB

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky