Anyone else getting this?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ajthepoolman

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 1, 2006
Topeka
When I reply to a message I usually click the little icons in the lower right portion of a message to enable the quick reply section.

But today I noticed that when I click "Post Quick Reply", I get the attached message telling me that I have to wait 30 seconds between posts.

Is anyone else getting this?

It appears that the forum is trying to double post a message. I would assume it has to do with the postback of the page and such, but I don't have any intimate knowledge of how this forum works. Jeff, have any updates been done that might have caused a problem?
baa12421_vbattach15396.gif

hmmmmm... interesting.

I will look into this strange phenomenon.. it should NOT be doing that.
PDT_Armataz_01_07.gif

That is the beauty of computers. They do exactly what I told them to do. Unfortunately, what I want them to do and what I told them to do are usually two different things!

FYI, I am at home and did not get the 30 second warning! I will try posting from work Monday (what else do I have to do?) and see if I get it again.

And Why do you find that to be an unusual thing to be happening...
Full moon??? Another event that happens this time of the month??? Just remember....computers and any other machine that has a plc...are like FEMALES...They do what they want....When they want...and If they want...
Sorry girls...just a proven fact...
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky