• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

anybody heard of this grinder

gunslinger

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 24, 2006
Looks like a newer version of my 30 year old Moulinex. If it is as good as mine, it's a great little grinder, but mine doesnt work for a darn for stuffing. It also does a beautiful job grating and shredding cheese. One thing you need to do though is do an internet search for parts. I can't find parts like plates and such for mine. And it's funny how something the size of a plate can get "lost" in the dishwasher. I've actually had to machine plates for mine.

vulcan75001

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined May 27, 2006
Jeff
That grinder is from Northern Tool...Goes for 119.99...discounted to 99.99...looks like a nice one....Go for it...don't bid too much...Good luck...

teacup13

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 22, 2007
2 different people have the same grinder up for bid...hopefully neither goes too high

teacup13

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 22, 2007
well i didnt get the grinder... bids are at $80+ and still going up.... i would rather spend 20 more and get it new with a warranty

short one

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 9, 2007
Jeff, google Northern Tool & Equipment then do a meat grinder search. they are 99.99 there

teacup13

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 22, 2007
ty shortone, they have all kinds of toys...lol

the missus cant see me looking at this site..lol

t-bone tim

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 24, 2007
Teacup,I have a grinder that resembles that one ,however mine is 1200 watts ,with square buttons instead of the ovals and it's made by Tasin.
It works great and is a # 10 - 12 ,plates and knives are readily available from dealers on e-bay such as Boomerskoomer and I am sure on line as well ,hope this helps Tim.

teacup13

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 22, 2007
thanks for the info tbone.... just gotta convice the missus that i need another toy this soon after my new smoker..lol

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.