anybody been to Picayune,MS?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

teacup13

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 22, 2007
Sault Ste Marie,ON
here's the story..we need a name

last year the missus and i were working in Picayune MS, we ate at a great little 'Q place and cant remember the name of it...we googled it and
PDT_Armataz_01_17.gif
nothing..

its on Highway 11 N, right down from the Picayune Motel, by Godfathers Pizza.

i talked briefly to the owner of the place, he is a younger guy, who loves to smoke and takes pride in his cooking. he told me if its overdone or anything is wrong with it, he wont serve it.

he served us beans that had pieces of brisket or something yummy in them, coleslaw that was awesome, brisket,smoked chicken and his special finishing sauce that he wouldnt give the recipe to..lol

the only problems we had with his little shack as he called it, was that his hours were not long enough, and he was only open i think 4 or 5 days a week...the place was always busy

the biggest problem we had is that we only ate at his place once, we had a family emergency and had to fly back to Michigan.

now i just need to find the name, i would like to call him up, tell him that we enjoyed his food so much and we would make a special trip if we were in the area to eat there again...

if anybody could help, please do

thanks

thanks for the ideas LisaCSCO & Squeezy..

i lost my internet saturday sometime and just got it back early monday morning
PDT_Armataz_01_19.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky