Any suggestions for finding drum in SE Michigan

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

andystandy

Original poster
Jul 29, 2019
I am in the metro detroit area and have been striking out trying to find a barrel for my first build - any help is appreciated!

Not sure what part of metro you're from, but I saw a guy advertising about having food barrels at 9 and Telegraph.

I'll update you if I find anymore people with them.

If you or anyone else in the Metro area are still looking for a barrel, give C-Mar a call. They sell reconditioned and unlined used drums. Make sure they know what you're using it for so they don't give you one that was used to hold poison or something else nasty. I got an unlined one that had held soap. They power washed it for me and I was on my way for $25. Make sure they also know you want one with a loose lid.

C MAR Products

Reactions: fivetricks
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky