any Northwest Missouri State Bearcats here?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

camp_cookie

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Feb 26, 2007
I'm just curious to see if there are any NWMSU Bearcats here.

Among the three institutions that have conferred a degree upon me is Valdosta State University.

VSU and NWMSU are facing off in the D-II football national championship game this coming Saturday, 12/15, at 12noon eastern. The game will be aired live on ESPN2. Unlike the FBS crowd, we settle ours on the field in D-II. :)

I can't say that I follow them closely, but your running back Xavier Oman is a from Beatrice NE, where I live. I recall him being a pretty good HS back... I here he's setting records down there too.

Good luck to them! Washburn University sits about 7 blocks from my house so I get to hear about the Bearcats and other teams in the division.

Oman is NWMS's running back. I graduated from Valdosta State, the team that is playing against the Bearcats. Oman is a great running back. He's had over 800 yards in the playoffs alone.

Smokey,
My mistake....I hope you're not offended... Some people take their college football pretty seriously.

I got sidetracked after I read the post, and when I came back to finish my reply I had a brainf@rt...

Not a problem. Just give me a "GO BLAZERS" and all will be okay.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Yup. It was a very exciting game. We scored with 22 seconds left to take the lead and win the game.

The win as well as good ribs (twice) from Big Bob Gibson's made the trip worthwile. :)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky