Any Minnesotans up for a get together?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kurtsara

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jun 11, 2007
Princeton, Minnesota
OCTOBER 31st I am smoking some buckboard bacon and some canadian bacon and probably a brisket and a pork butt, maybe even a rack or two of ribs, if any Minnesota members want to come over and eat and talk smoking, bring something to put on the Lang if you like.

Anyone?

thanks for the invite but for me i am sure there will be something involving hunting going on... hope you get some takers, maybe next time.

Oh man, thanks for the invite. I would love to, but as Erain said, there a hunting going on right now. Its time to refill the freezer with all those tasty critters that are out in the wild
biggrin.gif

If nothing happens this year before it gets too cold out, for sure, this Spring whether its at your place or not, a few of us Minnesotans should get together for a good smoke and some new friendships.

What a great invite but I am with a few others this time. I am supposed to be in North Dakota chasing pheasants that week. But I would be interested in a get-together maybe in the spring. Maybe even get some fishing in at the same time.

Yep busy time of year. But we should definetly plan something. Seeing as how there is getting to be so many us here on the board. Anybody got a lake place?
My inlaws have a big place on Oak lake off hwy 23 in Duquette. Nothing spectacular for fishing but a large front yard with lots of room for smokers and campers.
I doubt they would mind having all that good q being made right there
icon_smile.gif

Definetly something to keep in mind next spring/summer.

Being at the gun range is the next best thing to smoking
icon_smile.gif

The one I go to is about a half hour drive for me. So many weekends are blocked out due to law enforcement training etc. that I don't get to shoot near as much as I would like. Probably just as good considering the cost and availability of ammo. Is the one you work at private or public?

DATE CHANGE that is Halloween and we have new grandkids so I am doing this SundayNovember1st, so I start curing the pork on Thursday, 10 days before smoking

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky