Any interest in Oak for any fruit wood?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

philly single

Fire Starter
Original poster
Feb 13, 2009
S NJ
Taking a shot here...

I have a fair amount Cherry, so I'm good there and I have Oak for DAYS! If anyone's interested in getting some Oak in exchange for Apple or pretty much any fruitwood, let me know :) I'd take some Hickory too...

Thanks,
Jay

I have a ton of crab apple, smokes just like any apple wood, I wouldn't mind doing a trade if you are interested, it was cut down last September so it still needs some seasoning, but it is pretty dry here in Montana so I am thinking it should be ready by mid summer sometime.

Hey guys...sorry for the delay.

I have some oak cut into chunks and I have logs too...so really whatever you guys want :)

How much were you all thinking about swapping? Like I said I have a mountain of Oak here.

Feel free to PM me here or email me: [email protected]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky