Any good BBQ in Phoenix?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kurtsara

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jun 11, 2007
Princeton, Minnesota
Since I am laid off, me and the wife are going to fly out to Phoenix/Mesa February 5th-16th and of course we have to eat, so who has the best BBQ down there?

I just hope it is nice down there when we are there.

Hey Kurt, I'm 90 miles south in Tucson-up there theres a Q joint that was on diners drive-ins and dives- not sure of the name but somthing bout 3 pigs? Bro and I ate there and from sombody that has 200 trophys we sure wern't impressed-if u can do a search on that show-theres a couple others Guy went to that I hear wern't bad.Feb in Phoenix you shouldn't need more than a t-shirt during the day-lite jacket when the sun goes down.enjoy your trip

Yep Yep Yep Honey Bears. Central and Thomas
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

If you're gonna be in Mesa, you can check out Waldo's BBQ on Main St. just east of Greenfield. I have to warn you though, the snowbirds are here and place can look like a funeral home having a clearance sale. Good food though. I like the rbletts when I go there.
I heard Joe's in Gilbert is good too but I have never been there.
Of course then there's the chain places like Tom,s (which may be a local chain) and Famouse Dave's up by Bass Pro shop.

everyone has pretty much covered it 'cept some place in gilbert that i can't remember the name of.........i'll find out.

Thanks for the info, I'm bookmarking and will bring the info down there with me.

Being from Minnesota I will not bring a lite jacket

Yeah, the place is called Joe's! Maybe I can do a scouting report for you before you get to town..

They have a place to the east called Joe's Farm Grill that serves a huge burger and some other great grub. I would imagine thier Q is good too..

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky