Antonio and Bill

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

scarbelly

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 26, 2009
So Antonio and Bill are lifelong friends and they have made a pact that whoever passes first will come back and tell the other what it is like.

One day Antonio passes and Bill anxiously awaits his return with the news. After 3 years and no communication Bill is pretty discouraged and is thinking his friend has forgotten all about him. One night Bill is startled out of his sleep by a huge flash. There stands Antonio. Bill is in shock and finally manages to ask his friend so how is it?

Antonio sighs and says, well I wake up in the morning and have sex then some breakfast and rest for a while. Then I have sex again and lunch and rest some more. Then comes sex followed by dinner.

Bill is all smiles and says Heaven sounds like a wonderful place indeed. I can not wait to join you.

Antonio says

wait for it

I am not in Heaven I am a rabbit in Colorado

/ message sig

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky