Anova Culinary Sous Vide Precision Cooker Nano | Bluetooth | 750W |

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I don't think I would try to SV 2-8 pound Butts with the Nano but you will be set for steaks, sausage and poultry.
The team that made that video has a ton of videos. He demos some recipes but he does interesting tests and comparison like Smoke first or Smoke after SV, which is better?...JJ

The bluetooth range on these are a joke. Length of our ranch house and you lose it.
I lose connection when I'm in the living room. Right next to the kitchen. Yeah, the BT is a joke on it.

The app (on Android at least) is about worthless, because it keeps switching to C vice F. I'll select F, then look up my recipe and guess what? It's back on C.

I rely on Serious Eats for all my sous vide temperatures.

I've had the 800 watt blue tooth for a year or so . The blue tooth connections has been fantastic , until about 3 weeks ago . I don't know if there was an update or what happened , but it will not connect for some reason .

bill ace 350 bill ace 350 , I think your gonna love it . Apply all the above advice to real world experience . Let us know when you get it .

The Anova arrives tomorrow. Picked up 5lbs of 80/20 ground beef and a quart of buttermilk from the commissary yesterday. Will come up with a recipe today, mix and cure, probably try out the Anova on Friday for this summer sausage recipe.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky