Another Way To Chat

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

msmith

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Nov 22, 2006
Haltom City Tx
I was just wandering how many members have sprint/nextel phones with direct connect. Thought it would be cool to be able to hear each other instead of typing. Its nation wide and free dont cost any phone minutes either. Just something to kick around what do yall think.

I thought it was kinda cool when ya mentioned that the other day MS. Like I said, maybe a "Helpline" sorta thing could be set up for folks even. I don't have one, but I know that groups can be set up, so maybe there could be a stickburner group, etc. And I also know you can set it up so that a person in the group is unavailable, as some times we do get busy...heh. But if 5-6 or so members are in a group, chances are someone would be available to chat, or help in an "emergency".

Pal-Talk would be great for this. It's free and all you need is a mic. for your computer. I am a member on a fishing site and they have a room in pal-talk, members are always in there.

Me too Phil, on both accounts

That would be great RIP, I like the talk, no type, thing.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Terry:

We took a vote and you will still have to type.

Yup, sorry to be the one to inform you, but that is the way the vote came down.
PDT_Armataz_01_10.gif

Skip

Thanks a lot Skip, I love you too.
tongue.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_cry.gif
haha. BUT, since this is still America, I will ignore what y'all think I should do, and if I can, I will talk.
biggrin.gif

Terry... now you're going political on us?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky