Another Stuffed Meatloaf with other goodies w/Qview

Discussion in 'Beef' started by danbury, Jun 14, 2008.

1. danbury

danbury Smoking Fanatic

It was time to clean out the freezer this week. Had a couple packages of ground chuck, ground sirloin and just plain old ground beef. Mixed it all up and made a standard meatloaf, stuffed it with diced red and green bell peppers, sliced ham, good mozzarella cheese and some hot jack cheese.

I usually use my UDS about 3 times a week and as soon as I pull the meat off I close the intakes and cap the exhaust stack which smothers the coals. Next time I need to use it and depending on what I am cooking and how long, sometimes I do not need to put anymore lump charcoal in the basket. That was the case with this and there was not only some left over pecan from the last time but I tossed in a small hickory chunk for good measure.

Starring along side the main attraction of stuffed meatloaf is a small batch of basic ABTs and some baked potatoes.

I'm full as a tick and this is one of those meatloafs that is the best I've done to date and due to the combination of previous drippings and left over lump charcoal, I would be hard pressed to duplicate this exact thing again.
    Clickable Thumbnails

Before

During

Done Deal

2. ron50

ron50 Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

NY
    MMMM looks good, you guys are making me hungry with all these meatloaf posts!

3. seboke

seboke Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Dan that looks outstanding![​IMG] Meatloaf is my wife's (Queen of the Mocrowave) all time comfort food. Going to see her next weekend, if she wants one, I'll smoke it up on Monday. That will make 4 smokes in 5 days for me!!!!!

4. pineywoods

pineywoods Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead SMF Premier Member

Looks awesome [​IMG] Thanks for sharing

5. sumosmoke

sumosmoke Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Props on your first meatloaf, it looks like it turned out pretty tasty! [​IMG]

6. abelman

abelman Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

That's a Meat Loaf [​IMG]

7. erain

erain Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

great lookin loaf!!!!!