another smoke filled weekend q heavy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

big game cook

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Aug 22, 2008
ILLINOIS
well round two. last night was just the begining. 1/4 beef brisket. one that was pre seasoned from krogers. got it for $8 reduced from $12. and a 1/2 pork picnic. seasoned with my rub.

these were after a couple hrs.

added stuffed bells. filled with spanish rice mushrooms diced tomatoes and motzerella. topped with bacon.

grilled wet sweet corn in fire box over caols. pulled them off. pork was 160 beef was 170.

look at the ring in the beef.

one of pepper .

stay tuned. this wont be the last of this weekend.

nice ring on the brisket
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Looks good. I don't get to play until Tuesday. Smoking for a pot luck Friday at work.

Good looking smoke you got there! I need to try the smoked stuffed peppers. They look excellent.

Lookin' good BGC! Now I want to try stuffed bells on the smoker...they're good in the "O", they gotta be great in the smoke!

Keep it rolling man! This goes without saying, cause I know you're havin' a great weekend! But, HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

Eric

Nice looking grub there man.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

thanks all. dont have the camera handy right now but shall i say venison fillet mignon. yummy. pics later.

heres the rest of the weekend.

cut the loins 1 1/2" thick wrapped in bacon and rubbed. grilled with smoke. hickory chips soaked in water in foil.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky