Another Shot Burger Thread

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mneeley490

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 23, 2011
Everett, WA
Finally got around to trying these tonight. My wife came across a big sale on ground beef, so we invited the kids over for dinner.

Start with tennis ball sized meatballs.

Add a shot glass.

A wrap of my own peppered bacon.

Remove the glass.

And you have a pic of a bunch of empty burger shots. This is where I put down the phone and started filling, forgetting to take another pic. Most were filled with cooked breakfast sausage and grilled onions. A few others held chili, and the rest went with pepperoni and pizza sauce.

At the half hour mark. I topped them with some cheese that I had smoked previously. Grilled indirect at 300°.

Done at 1 hour. The cheese held to some better than others.

And plated. They were a big hit!

Last edited:
Oh I am so glad I ate breakfast.Going to have to satisfy my hunger for a burger tonight. Meat Balls LOL  Points

Richie

Nice!
drool.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky