Another Pittsburgher

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bakerboy7

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jan 10, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
Hi all!

My name is Chris Carter and I've been lurking here for a while and finally joined.  I'm a chef by trade (I only cook for fun now) and my second true love, (my wife coming first) is food.  Ive been making my own sausage for many years but haven't smoked much since culinary arts school 20 years ago.

I fooled around last year with a water smoker and fell in love with smoking all over again.  My family gave me a   Brinkmann Smoke King Deluxe for Christmas and I can't wait to use it.  Giving a man in Pennsylvania a smoker for Christmas is like giving a kid a bike for Christmas.

It'll be warming up here in no time and I'll be smoking everything in sight (hide the cats, honey).  I've been doing lots of research and look forward to advice from all of the pros here.

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourseE

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Welcome Chris, I'm sure you will have a bunch of recipes to share with us all. I don't know how you can look at that new smoker & just let it sit until spring. Shovel a path out to it & fire it up.  
icon_lol.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky