Another picture posting question

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

buddy

StickBurners
Original poster
Jun 12, 2006
FT. WORTH
O.K , I learned how to post pictures on a thread over the weekend, which are in the successful smoke thread.I went to photobucket and downsized them to thumbnail size and it worked. But then I tried to move one of the pictures of my smoker to my avatar and it said the picture was to big.
I went back to photobucket and downsized it again to the smallest option they have , which is called avatar , and tried
to move it again to MY avatar on this forum , and it still told me it was too big. There's not a smaller size option on
photobucket. Any ideas on what I should do?

Buddy, Your avatar can only be max 1.6"x 1.6" and 24.4 k in memory, you may want to shrink the photo and reduce the resolution of the picture to fit those parameters. Good luck!
icon_wink.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky