• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Another picture posting question

buddy

StickBurners
Joined Jun 12, 2006
O.K , I learned how to post pictures on a thread over the weekend, which are in the successful smoke thread.I went to photobucket and downsized them to thumbnail size and it worked. But then I tried to move one of the pictures of my smoker to my avatar and it said the picture was to big.
I went back to photobucket and downsized it again to the smallest option they have , which is called avatar , and tried
to move it again to MY avatar on this forum , and it still told me it was too big. There's not a smaller size option on
photobucket. Any ideas on what I should do?

up in smoke

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 12, 2006
Buddy, Your avatar can only be max 1.6"x 1.6" and 24.4 k in memory, you may want to shrink the photo and reduce the resolution of the picture to fit those parameters. Good luck!

buddy

StickBurners
Joined Jun 12, 2006
O.K. Thanks for the info. I'll try it and see what happens.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.