Another Osso Buco made with T-Bones

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
Had 3 thin T-Bone steaks in the freezer to thin for the grill, so we decided to braise them.
Carrots,Celery & Onions diced
100_7647.JPG
Tomatoes
100_7646.JPG
Three T-Bones dredged in flour
100_7648.JPG
Saute the steak til brown on both sides
100_7652.JPG
Saute the veggies add some red wine an reduce
100_7654.JPG
Add Tomatoes
100_7655.JPG
Add the Bones and braise in the oven about 3 hours
100_7663.JPG
Served over Egg Noddles
100_7657.JPG
This came out great so I figure it can be done with any Beef Or Pork that has some bones.
Thanks for looking
Richie

Wow Richie! That is a great idea to use thin cut steaks! Never thought to make ossu buccuo with anything but the shanks! looks delicious!

Chris I wasn't sure it would work,but you can't tell by the taste!!
Richie

That sure looks like some good eating Richie. Great idea with the t-bone steaks.
A fairly simple meal, but I'm guessing Delicious.
I'll be trying this idea soon.
POINT
Gary
Gary Thanks it is delicious,love how tender it gets oven set @ 275 for the first hour then up to 300 meat melts in your mouth Thanks for the Point I appreciate it
Richie

Dang'it Richie,
that looks like a 'Lick the Pllate Clean' meal.
Very nice use of too thin Tbones.
Like!
Chile I do agree had a nice piece of bread to sop up the gravy.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

That is one nice meal Richie, May have to try to make me some.

Point for sure.
Chris

Awesome!!
That looks Fantastic, My Brother!!
If I ever get any T-Bones, I gotta try this. The T-bones I get around here are too tough for the Grill !!!
Dang that looks Tasty!!
Like.

Bear

That is one nice meal Richie, May have to try to make me some.

Point for sure.
Chris
Chris Thanks pretty easy and it kept me from tossing 3 steaks.Thanks for the Point I appreciate it
Richie

Awesome!!
That looks Fantastic, My Brother!!
If I ever get any T-Bones, I gotta try this. The T-bones I get around here are too tough for the Grill !!!
Dang that looks Tasty!!
Like.

Bear
brother John I was able to grill 2 of them that were eatable,the other 2 I tried were like chew toys LOL.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

My kind of meal . Had our first frost last night , so that cook is spot on .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky