• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Another Non-fat Dry Milk Question

chopsaw

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 14, 2013
How would sodium tripolyphosphate compare to high heat NFDM powder as far as binding properties?
You may or may not be interested .
This was done with Dave's veg stock STPP ham injection . Made up by weight of the meat paste , mixed in held over night then smoked .
Veg stock
STTP
salt
sugar
cure 1 .
Fantastic texture .
This was cut the next day '
20210704_080303.jpg
This was held in the fridge for a week .
20210708_112359.jpg

Cajuneric

Joined Feb 11, 2018
I'll make a suggestion for a pineapple sausages for the celebrate sausage series 2021 if you are still looking for ideas....
WHAT!!! Are you kidding, I would love that! I am literally filming the series as I type this (took a break to let me meat chill😀). Today we are doing Smoked Rabbit Salami, Saucisson Sec, Mexican Mole Salami, and Sudjuk 4 ways. Tomorrow I've got 5 more sausages lined up. For the series this year I have a spot for 4 more recipes. I would love to feature your pineapple sausage! Is it the recipe from this post: Formulating a pineapple smoke sausage recipe.... | Smoking Meat Forums - The Best Barbecue Discussion Forum On Earth! or have you tweaked it in any way?

Thanks again

rc4u

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 4, 2015
i was just josshhin. no bad intentions ..although i suppose it coulda seemed so...

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.