Another newbie just sayin hi

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokingscott

Original poster
Jun 1, 2009
I have been grillin most of my life and smokin for the last couple of years or so and lurkin on this site for a monthish. WOW I have found the perfect site for smokin info YOU GUYS ROCK! I have not taken pics yet buy im gonna give it a try. This past weekend i did some ABTs that were killer I did Dutchs pork loin with mahogany sauce and his beans, both made me look like a pro!. I have a charbroil offset charcoal smoker currently, I also own a propane grill that never gets used. Since I stumbled onto this site seems all I do every weekend is cook!
biggrin.gif
My wife and kids are diggin it though. Thanks again.
Scott

Welcome to the forum Scott! Sounds like you have it down. Looking forward to your input here!
cool.gif

Welcome to SMF. Glad to hear that you have found tons of info here. Cant wait to see your Qview.

Welcome to SMF Scott...glad ta have ya here and lookin forward to seeing some of your pics!!

Welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join.

...and thought I'd say hello to y'all...

Been BBQ'ing for years... got real serious about 7 years ago and bought a wood-burning offset smoker. Can't live without it!

Love this site and looking forward to learning from all the experts out here!

Cheers!

SmokeHound

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky