• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Another Newbie in YC, Ca

ultramag

SMF Events Planning Committee
Joined Apr 17, 2006
Welcome to SMF Zebra14!!! It almost sounds like someone is excited about a new Christmas toy.

gunslinger

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 24, 2006
Welcome to SMF. I keep wanting to pickup a whole salmon myself. But I forget.

zebra14

Joined Dec 26, 2006
You got it guys - a Christmas present - just about to put in some salmon after 18 hours in Cox's brine. It is a little freezer burnt, but we'll see how it turns out. Any suggestions on length of time/temp or freezer burn issues?

Rich

cheech

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 19, 2005
Next best thing to the real thing is to be on the forum talking about it, welcome to the forum

zebra14

Joined Dec 26, 2006
Thanks for the warm welcome - fish is in and I am trying to keep it a 175...

cajun_1

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 16, 2006
Welcome to the forum Zebra 14. You forgot to mention what you exactly got for Christmas. I take it must be a smoker..What kind? Enjoy.

zebra14

Joined Dec 26, 2006
Hi Tim,

I have a GOSM, 36" I think - the big one. Salmon today, and I have some trout for tomorrow...

Rich

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.