Another Mom's day smoke with view

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smohk

Original poster
Sep 25, 2007
Guthrie, Ok
Two fatties, 2 bologna's (1 two pound and 1 5 pound) and two racks of ribs.
Pulled the fatties and the small bologna (and had lunch lol) now just waiting fer dinner
27449963_vbattach18106.jpg

343664e5_vbattach18105.jpg

79180845_vbattach18104.jpg

b7e4a8ca_vbattach18103.jpg

Hashbrowns, kicked up eggs (egg with Italian Essence of Emeril) (side note...don't buy the Italian Essense same stuff as regular Italian seasoning for 4 times the price lol) and some colby/monti jack cheeses.

Got the full meal deal in there
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
Agreed with the Essence. I just stick with the original.

good lookin grub man, how did the Bologna turn out?? Smoke penetration?? I know some folks score them for flavor and smoke pene, just wondering, what to try it myself someday.

I got a little ahead of myself and kinda forgot to score them. They are MUCH better scored and ALOT better smoke penetration. DO NOT skip that step like me.. oops.

Oh well live and learn (and eat the mistakes)

Here are the ribs when I pulled them from the foil. Do I REALLY have to wait another hour??? lol
35755e71_vbattach18109.jpg

103e61f5_vbattach18108.jpg

smohk, Nice work! thanks for tip on bologna. also, I always want to eat the ribs before that last hour too.

Well, everythings done and I have two hours to wait. This sucks. I had been having trouble keeping my temperature up so I've been smoking stuff longer. I figured today would be the same but I guess I figured out how to control it better. lol Any tips for keeping this warm without drying it out???

Last one. (After I ate of course lol) Thanx to evryone here for the tips, tricks and suggestions. There aren't any leftovers (dammit) for me to pick at so I guess it was pretty good.
2f8827db_vbattach18113.jpg

A breakfast fatty!!! That's so cool.
Since I usually start my smoke before 5 am, I could throw on a breakfast fatty and it would be ready around 8 am for breakfast!! Lovin' that idea!!
Thanks Smohk...I'm already looking forward to this weekend!!
KC

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky