Another Michigander

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by josh, Jul 31, 2007.

1. I have been reading and learning from this forum for a few months now and realized that I never introduced myself. I have been smoking fish most of my life, but never tried anything else until I bought my GOSM and subscribed to Jeff's 5 day course earlier this year. Since then I have smoked a couple butts, lots of chicken, about a dozen slabs of ribs, and just this last weekend a couple dozen ABTs. I want to thank everyone here for sharing your knowlege and pictures. I will be sure to get pictures of my future smokes and my new vertical smoker that I made from a beer keg. Thak you again for being so friendly and helpful. [​IMG]

2. ultramag

ultramag SMF Events Planning Committee

Welcome to SMF JOSH!!! Glad to hear you have enjoyed the forums.

3. twistertail

twistertail Smoking Fanatic

Welcome aboard. What part of Michigan you from? Ever heard of Oscoda? I used to live there and still go up a few times a year for fishing and mushroom hunting.

4. hawgheaven

hawgheaven Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Glad you found us Josh, welcome aboard!

5. richoso1

richoso1 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

We welcome folks from all states and countries! You are now part of the SMF, you're promised to have fun, laughs, learning experiences, and the joy of smokin'. The 5 day course is a real good starting point.

6. Twistertail, I have been to Oscoda salmon fishing a couple hundred times. I live about two an a half hours south of there.

7. gypsyseagod

gypsyseagod Master of the Pit OTBS Member

welcome to smf. looking forward to Qviews.

8. jts70

jts70 Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Welcome from another Michigander! I think MI may just have the leadin number of members!

9. teacup13

teacup13 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

welcome from a fellow michigander.... lots of knowledge here and lots of friendly people...

10. meowey

meowey Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome to SMF! Glad you are here!

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

11. t-bone tim

t-bone tim Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Hello from Canada and welcome to SMF,you're in the right place !![​IMG]

12. deejaydebi

deejaydebi Smoking Guru

Welcome Josh -

You'll find the nicest people you'll ever want to meet here! And if you lucky you might get to meet a few!

13. Welcome to SMF enjoy.

14. hillbillysmoker

hillbillysmoker Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome Josh. Nice to have you on the forum.

15. watery eyes

watery eyes Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Welcome to SMF....glad to have you as part of our fraternity!

16. bbq bubba

bbq bubba Master of the Pit OTBS Member

If you havent noticed Michiganders are Quietly taking over this forum![​IMG] Welcome to the SMF!

17. cheech

cheech Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome welcome. Not sure what part of Michigan you are in but please join us at Silver Lake for the competition